For step-by-step instructions for getting the most out of itravelft.com see our How-to Manual
FAQs For Job SeekersAs a job seeker do I have to have a membership on itravelft.com?
No! But you’ll want one. Searching jobs and applying for them will always be free, but every month we’ll add at least one more job-search tool or value-added item that will make being an itravelft.com member super worthwhile. Your membership also helps fund our employer outreach. Our goal is to be the only place you’ll ever need to go to find your remote dream jobs.
These are just a few of the benefits of membership that will arrive in 2020!
- Percent off all merchandise in the store including apparel, books and accessories
- Remote jobs posted today: custom curated prim jobs listed today
- Remote Control: Exclusive access to our video series
- WiFi for Work: Database and app showing what signals work where you want to work and how reliable they are
- RU the Remote University: Online courses designed by experts in hiring and managing remote teams — courses for employers and employees
- Mentor Me: Remote team managers that help you get started and succeed as a remote employee
- VIP Forum: Where we share prime positions not otherwise listed and remote-work insider insights
- Directory of Remote Recruiters: Find a recruiter who specializes in building remote teams in your area of specialty
And that’s just what’s happening in 2020! Join now!
There are more ways to make a living while traveling full time or just being a very mobile person than you can imagine, and equally as many employers. No other resource online has this mission: build an army of people who want to work remotely and companies that want to hire them together on a one-site job-and-lifestyle platform. Never before have we needed such a service to help the world economy recover from a pandemic!
All our jobs allow you to work remotely part- to full-time. They are posted by private companies, government entities and not-for-profits. All jobs are legitimate (no multi-level marketing schemes, buy-something-before-you-get-paid scams, illegal practices, etc.). The hiring companies are most often household-word organizations, and all job posts require professionals at every level of skill, education and experience.
itravelft.com’s most frequently searched keywords include: remote, virtual, online, seasonal, freelance, volunteer, independent contractor, work study, teach abroad, house sit, property caretaker, work from anywhere, work from home, WFH. If you can dream it you can find it here so use your own keywords and uncover your remote opportunities.
Prioritize your keywords starting with how much you want to work and where you want to be when you’re working. Then add your interests and skills.
Check with your potential employer first as they may well have instructions for you. If you are not a US citizen and want to work on-site in the US, start with these resources: USCIS and Travel.State.Gov. If you are a US citizen planning to work on site in another country, contact that country’s embassy or consulate; here’s a list of embassies worldwide.
FAQs For EmployersWhy should I use itravelft.com for my staffing needs?
For four reasons:
1. We’re building a remote global army now to rebuild the world economy after the coronavirus pandemic!
2. You’ll find the best skilled talent at itravelft.com,
3. We’ll be increasing the talent pool and its quality everyday, and
4. So you can give back to those who give so much and have so much to offer: baby-boomer executives and subject matter experts, Military spouse, trailing spouses and partners, college graduates in a world of career hurt…
Primarily to fund our marketing machine. We’re advertising to and soliciting job seekers through social media and their membership organizations 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our goal is to have the largest following of mobile professionals with extreme skills applying to the positions you need filled. It’s never more than $18 to post an ad for 60 days!
Any job you need addressed exceptionally well that can be performed remotely in a distributed team environment.